Your privacy is important to Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West. To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following:
• This Web site will explicitly ask when it needs information that personally identifies our customers or
allows it to contact our customers (“Personal Information”). When possible, this Web site will provide
customers with the means to make sure that Personal Information is correct and current.
• The Web site and its service providers use Personal Information to operate the sites, provide services,
and to inform our customers of new features, services, and products. This Web site may also carefully
select other companies to send our customers information about their products or services (a
• If this Web site intends to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, we will not do so until we
have provided our customers with an opportunity to affirmatively select such service.
• This Web site may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief
that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West
or the site: (b) protect and defend the property rights of Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West or this
site, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect personal safety of users of Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West
hotels, the site, or the public.
• If, at any time, a customer believes that this Web site has not adhered to these principles, please
notify Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West by email at email@example.com and we will use all commercially
reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
• Customers should also be aware that data may be automatically collected through the standard
operation of our internet servers and through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small text files a Web
site can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user’s ongoing access to and use of the site and
allow a site to track usage behavior and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements
and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programs that can access a system and damage files.
Generally, cookies work by assigning a unique number to each customer that has no meaning outside
simple procedure in most browsers that allows a customer to deny or accept the cookie feature;
however note that cookies may be necessary to provide customers with certain features (e.g.
customized delivery of information) available on this Web site.